1. Prepare system manuals and user guides in different formats. 2. Implement training programs to teach and guide employees in properly utilizing various computer programs and applications used in the company's daily operations.
3. Assessing system training needs and the development of training techniques that will help the staff fulfill their job-specific duties 4. Conduct evaluations of the existing training programs to verify their effectiveness and determine if there is a need for modifications. 5. Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g., simulations) 6. Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
7. Gather feedback from trainees after each training session 8. Scheduling training sessions
9. Ensuring that the system documentation and user guide materials are up to date
10. Keeping track of employees training records and maintaining them 11. Handle any other task associated with organizing and scheduling training sessions
12. Upload learning materials on the Learning Management System (LMS) to ensure optimal functionality of the system
13. Maintain accurate LMS records and analyze data to gauge effectiveness of trainings and provide advisory reports to the management 14. Any other duties that may be assigned by the technical training manager
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or another related field or Equivalent.
2. Pedagogical experience in delivery and explanation of technical concepts to users with non-technical backgrounds.
3. Has a relevant variety of technical skills that are relevant for LMS management, proficient in MS PowerPoint and graphics design. 4. Has strong interpersonal skills, able to liaise with diverse stakeholders 5. Good organizational and time management skills.
6. A solution-oriented team worker with a keen eye for details 7. Ability to work under minimum supervisionApply Now!